Re: O2 sensor and others

To: "de Brebisson, Cyrille \(Calculator Division\)" <cyrille@hp.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: O2 sensor and others
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 06:54:06 -0000 reply-type=original
Cyrille,

If this is what keeps you happy with your motor - do it.

Let the Luddites continue to say, "You don't need it, it is being silly."

They are right in so much as to say you don't really need it but - it is the
same argument that says that you don't really need a LBC. <smile>

Guy R Day
A-H Sprite Mk IV
(and a large 'Department of Daft Ideas' that has kept me happy for 50 odd
years)