interesting graphics

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: interesting graphics
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 22:36:19 -0500
I went in to Trenton today to work on my Dad's shop while he is still
recouperating from his open heart surgery.
So while in Trento I QQed the 69 Midget project so I can now drive it
legally ;) and I visited my cousin's shop, Clarici Graphics. (Formally
Frank A Clarici & Sons)
Anyway, my uncle showed me the new $750,000.00 machine that can, and DID
print a 10' wide Garage door!
So if anybody wants a picture of say a Ferarri and a Rolls that look
like they are parked inside your garage while the door is really shut.
Let them know ;) don't ask me how much a printed garage door costs, if
you have to ask, you can't afford it.
They also do bedroom doors, pictures of your cat on a bunch of ceramic
tiles (like a puzzle) and world class banners like the Yankees banner in
Yankee Stadium. Uncle Pinky even printed me a cool poster of 4 girls in
thongs for my garage, this thing is huge! probably 4'x6' more like
wallpaper. Life like is an understatement!
He said the largest thing they printed was a Nike banner that was 10' x
90' long!
They do the grafix on some Nascars too.
So to plug the family business, make sure you all get your printed
garage doors from Clarici ;)
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ