Re: Rear wheel steering

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net> information
Subject: Re: Rear wheel steering
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 14:01:19 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Either tighten the shackle u-bolts down and crush the rubber, or
replace with poly bushings. The axle tends to move if that rubber
betwixt the springs and axle gets soft. I always crush 'em with the u-
bolts.

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

  I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
  - Edgar Allen Poe

believed to be clean.