Re: A word from my dermatologist

To: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: A word from my dermatologist
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 10:38:56 -0800
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Larry Daniels wrote:

>     On Monday, I laid in my dermatologists chair for three hours
>
>          Three hours?  Damn, man, how big is (was) that proboscis?

Professional requirements.  In my first career as a reporter and editor,
I had to have a nose for news.  In my second career as a cop, I had to
nose out crime.  In  my third career as a university historian, I had to
sniff out the facts of the past.  And in my fourth career, I had to
smell out fraud by governmental organizations.  Kind of a situation of
hears all, sees all, knows nothing.

All seriousness aside, he had to go deeper and wider each time.  Like 20
stitches worth.  But I still retain my fine lines of my dignified
snotlocker.

Buster Evans