Re: 12G1316 head

To: "Joe Lansing" <kidjoevid@yahoo.com>,"Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 12G1316 head
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 10:38:17 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Joe,

The rubber thing with the tiny spring is the valve stem seal.  Typically fit
as a minimum to the intake valve stems.  Sometimes fit to all the valve
stems.

WWW.APTFAST.COM should have them, and they're usually inclded in Valve grind
gasket
sets, and if you want to know if the springs are intentially shorter on one
set of valves, call 1-800-278-3278 and ask them.  That's the phone number
for APT here in the States.

Paul A