Re: [FOT] Team Prentice News

To: Catpusher@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Team Prentice News
From: Cwn74@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 21:42:23 EST
Cc: HRPTR3@aol.com
Sender: owner-fot@autox.team.net
In a message dated 2/24/2006 6:41:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Catpusher@aol.com writes:

We  thought that the FOTers who knew him might want to know: (William) Hardy
Prentice peacefully passed away recently at the age of 93.  Dad was a  team
mate for all of the 23 consecutive ARRC/Runiffs that I ran with the  TR3, and
it
was a great pleasure to take him on a TR3 victory lap a day or  two after his
80th birthday.

Hardy R. and Ellie  Prentice

Hi Hardy,

I saw your email address in my inbox and my thoughts  went immediately to
your Father and how I haven't seen you guys since I stopped  going to the
runoffs
in '94 (my 20th year as a Pit Marshal).  Your Dad and  I knew some of the
same GE folks.

The Prentice gang was always a high point for my  runoffs vacations (as I'm
sure I told you folks more than  once).

I am deeply saddened and extend my sincerest  sympathy.

Clark

74 Spitfire, 71  Stag
"Reality... it's not what you think"
Clark W.  Nicholls