Re: [midgetsprite] Travel Plans-Anything going on?

To: bmwwxman@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Travel Plans-Anything going on?
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 17:42:49 EDT
Cc: cbking@alum.rpi.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
bmwwxman@gmail.com writes:
> Nothing English you can
> buy in this country tastes quite the same - that's why I have been
> a home brewer for nearly 35 years!

I have done a a bit of home brewing in my time as well.

I noticed that the Black Sheep didn't taste as good here as it does over
there.  Of course I am comparing hand pumped fresh draught beer with bottled,
and
now pasturized bottled.  I always thought it was the ambiance, but now I know
it is the pasturization. Bummer!  Course nothing, I mean NOTHING, tastes as
good here as it does over there because everything over here is adulterated,
pasturized, diluted, stripped of flavor, whitened, and decontaminated.  Even
the
eggs are not the same COLOR!!   And EVERYTHING is richer and fuller tasting.
We Americans haven't a clue as to how to make bread, after tasiting European
bread.  8^)

--David C.