Re: Bushings for radius arms

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bushings for radius arms
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 11:12:26 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the help listers. The old outside rings
were indeed still in. I heated and beat the living
heck out of the first and finally got it out. The
other three I carefully hack sawed throu in 1 or 2
spots then heated and beat them out. I polished up the
holes in the arm then heated it before pressing the
new ones in - and almost ruined an arm on the last
one...but they are in!

Thanks again

Joe Lansing
62 Sprite Mk II