Front sway bar vs a arms

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Front sway bar vs a arms
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 12:52:51 -0500
Ok,   so I've gotten the right side reconditioned and powder coated A
arms, spring perch, stub axle all on and have noted several problems
to whit:

     Again you (se) guys are picking on the newbie..  when was
someone going to tell me that the disk hubs use a different lug nut
than the drum hubs?

     if you have everything on hand you are still missing something
(Disk pad retainer springs in my case)

     All A arms are not created equal, ones I am installing have no
holes for the sway bar, the ones that I am taking off have 2 (!)
holes drilled each for the sway bar

so, was the sway bar mounting hole drilled by hand in the A arm
(like the one that was being used on my car) or stamped in (Like the
one that wasn't being used on my car)?

For putting around how much of a handling improvement is there with
the sway bar on?  No, I don't even autocross it.

Is there a way to fix the suspension so that it's not POSITIVE
CAMBER?!?!!!! short of cutting the shock arms shorter or making new
ones?

Thanks all!!

Lester