Robert Houston mailadmin version=2.63-hctc_w9f4wgtp

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Robert Houston mailadmin version=2.63-hctc_w9f4wgtp
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 16:41:59 -0500
   Hello Everyone, again,

         I've spoken to Robert again, today.  He is very appreciative of
all the good wishes and prayers going their way.  Melanie will be cremated,
tomorrow, in San Antonio, and they will have a small memorial service on
Wednesday, with probably another at a later date in El Paso.

         He doesn't want anyone to feel that they should make any
contribution to flowers or whatever.  He would appreciate cards of love, so
that he can preserve them all together in a book.

         Michele, his wife, is very distraught, as you might well imagine.

         It seems that the children (Taylor 10 and Aaron 14) have been
saving for a trip to Orlando, or similar, for years, and I think that would
be a great place for us to show our feelings.  If Ed will, in fact, host a
place on his site for a collection, then I suggest that we send funds to
him, and then send it to Robert to add to that which the children have
already collected.  This way they could have a short time of just being
kids, and hopefully being able to put their sadness behind them for a brief
time.

         Well, that is my suggestion ........

Elizabeth

Fisher or Elizabeth Jones
Comfort, TX

"A Gentleman does not motor about after dark."  Joseph Lucas, 1923