Spridget Wanted Rant

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spridget Wanted Rant
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 17:31:23 -0400
Well since your daughter is 15 1/2 and I am currently single and especially
since she is getting the 124... No just kidding. I am the "kid" everyone has
been discussing of whether or not I should purchase a Mg. I personally find
it all very interesting and at the same time enlightening. What better way
to learn safety than in a car that has been deemed by some as "unsafe." Does
that not add any extra reason to be all the more cautious? And since they
are more rare than most other cars would I not be even more careful to no
ruin it in anyway?

                                            Ben "The Kid" Wells

P.S. Give you daughter the 124 :p
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.