Tool Box No LBC

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Tool Box No LBC
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 15:06:57 EST
"The Modern  Toolbox"

Hammer - In ancient times a hammer was used to inflict
pain  on ones enemies. Modern hammers are used to inflict
pain on  oneself.

Screwdriver - The drink ordered at the local bar after  you
call in a professional repairman to undo the $500 in damage
you did  while trying to change out a tail light socket in your newly
painted car with your  handy screwdriver.

Phillips Screwdriver - The bar drink that you order  when the
damage estimate is over $1,000. Contains twice the  vodka.

Pliers - A device used to extend your reach the necessary
few  inches when you drop a one-of-a-kind screw down
behind the new body panel it  took you two weeks to install.

Multi-Pliers - Contain a handy  assortment of sharp and
dangerous tools. Best left in its leather sheath and  worn
on a homeowners belt to increase testosterone levels.

Electronic  Stud Finder - An annoying device that never
goes off when you point it at  yourself.

Halogen Light - A work light that lights up your garage or  drivewaywith  the
incandescence of a football stadium, causing
you to cast a heavy shadow  over the area you're working
on so that you need to use a flashlight  anyway.

Cordless Drill - A device that lessens your chance  of
electrocution 90% over a standard plug-in tool.

Cordless Telephone  - The handyman's 911.

Air Compressor - A mechanical device similar in  principal
to harnessing the power of your mother-in-laws  nagging
complaints and using the resulting airflow to blast old
paint off  the side of the house.

Chain saw - Allows you to cut your way out of the  shed that
you accidentally built completely around yourself.

Vise  Grips - A pair of helping hands that doesn't critique
the job you're doing or  offer advice.

Robert  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

73 Midget
63 TR4

An appeal  to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall
not fight our  battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the
destinies of nations.  The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so
dear
or peace so sweet as  to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?
Forbid it almighty God. I  know not what course others may take, but as for me,
give me liberty, or give me  death. Patrick Henry