Re: rain+hail

To: psychalgia@rocketmail.com, team_thicko@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rain+hail
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 06:10:58 EDT
In a message dated 8/3/04 11:12:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
psychalgia@rocketmail.com writes:

> 1 on the other hand does have evidence of damage, but what im hoping is
> just superficial damage.  there are fine grooves cut the circular way
> around the journal, but they look to be almost microscopic.  i can see
> them, but i can not feel them with a finger or a fingernail.  what do i
> do?

I would take it to the machine shop to get an evaluation and to have it
polished if it is not too grooved to do so.  And they can tell you whether you
need
to go up a notch in bearing size.  Just my loose change on the subject.  8^)

--David C.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: