Now UPS!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Now UPS!
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 13:35:43 -0700
I can't defend UPS and their business practices, but I can defend my UPS
guy!
He knows every part on my three cars, as he delivered most of them.  He
always gives a big laugh when he knows the box in his hand is yarn for my
wife instead of parts for me.  He delivers to my work site early in the
morning and to my home neighborhood by late afternoon.  He gives me my car
parts at work if he sees me and knows I'm waiting for something good.  He
went out of his way to insure a late Christmas present for my daughter
arrived at our house instead of the wife's address at work since he knew it
wouldn't be under the tree if he followed the rules.  He looks forward to a
first ride in the bugeye after the most recent round of upgrades and I'll be
honored to give it to him.
Remember, even crappy businesses can have damn fine people working for
them.(just not enough of them!)

Glen