[Fwd: Number 6 (was Re: Oops - Re: intake manifold]

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Number 6 (was Re: Oops - Re: intake manifold]
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 17:14:35 +0000
a friend came by for a motorcycle ride with his rice rocket Suzuki Bandit,
1200cc, 475 lbs, 125 HP with mods
Ron Soave

You oughta test ride the new Kawasaki R-10... 998 cc putting out 184 HP and it
weighs 375 lbs. I tell my daughter's boyfriend that if he ever does anything
for which I shall kill him, I'll buy one and dare him to open it up! He rides a
Yamaha 600 rice rocket now so I'm sure that he would take me up on it...
Premeditated maybe, but not out-and-out murder!

Kent
1960 Bugeye