Clutch/ pushing the season

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clutch/ pushing the season
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:04:21 -0600 with any abuse report
Cc: "SpridgetASSn" <SpridgetASSn@justbrits.com>
Well All after thinking about all the great suggestions, I figured working
on that car in my un-heated no electric storage garage didn't appeal to me,
SO I thought hey, I wonder if AAA will tow that car home.  I called em up
and told em exactly what was up, that I had a classic car, that's clutch was
bad, and needed it towed to my shop, they said as long as it was registered
in my name, not a problem......

SO I met the truck over there this am and had her towed home, upon
inspection I see that the hard red hose going thru the battery/heater shelf
doesn't have a grommet there, but also does look like its leaking there. I
found no fluid under the car, nor in the foot well. I crawled under it and
used the "mighty vac" to bleed the line, and I have a clutch, actually took
her for a spin too, GD that felt good, I guy forgets how important driving a
spridget can be for your mental health

And now a picture or 2 for those who would like to see what "pushing the
season" really is like in Wisconsin,, soap suds and snow LMAO
http://tinyurl.com/3c39y

hopefully in the next few days it will present it self where I am losing
fluid, my guess would be that red hose after seeing it and thinking about
it, but........

Does that red hose just push on to the metal ends, or do you buy it with the
ends attached?  sure feels pretty solidly attached!!!

willy@thompsoncarpentry.com

www.thompsoncarpentry.com