Re: Luggage Tie Down

Subject: Re: Luggage Tie Down
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 09:47:23 -0500
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Interesting question. I will have to look through some of my old sports
car magazines and such. But I would imagine that an old-fashioned piece
of twine or rope would be appropriate, or straps similar to those used
to secure the spare in Bugeyes and the side curtains in the boot of MkII
Sprites.

If the need, or desire ever arises to secure the wife to the luggage
rack, you might just want to play it safe and use the tried and true
bungee cords and duct tape. And always make sure the extremities are
secured. You don't want arms and legs flopping all over the place. It's
sloppy and can damage the paint. Just my opinion.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/ <http://home.ix.netcom.com/%7Etype79/>