Re: Fog Lamp Switch

To: "Brad Fornal" <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: Fog Lamp Switch
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 21:14:02 -0500
Cc: <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Brad:  Do you have a multi-meter?  This sounds like a double pole single throw
switch to me but I am just guessing from your description.   Put the meter on
ohms, probably the top set of terminals will make contact with the bottom set or
the side set will make contact with the other side set as you turn or flip the
switch.  Might even be kitty corner contact, but I doubt it.  O/L means no
contact; zero ohms means contact.  Hope this helps, with apologies if it's too
basic.

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini