30 years of love!

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 30 years of love!
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 00:46:51 -0500
well as of last night's arival of the new year i have had my bugeye for 30
years.  i know there are a few other list members who have owned their cars
a bit longer than i have but this is a milestone for me!  love the car?
heck yeah!  gonna keep it? oh yes!   why, you might ask?   just look at the
styling of the car.  it's the late 1950's in styling and tastefully done!
for it's 30th birthday with me i bought it a real car cover!   yes!  i buy
presents for the car!  why not!  it's complete and there are few things i'd
buy for it.  :)

chuck.
:)