Dead computer

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Dead computer
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 21:39:26 -0500
I am now computerless, I downloaded that Spybot (thanks Dave) and as
soon as i ran it, everything died. So now i am using my daughters to see
what messages I have since Saturday.
Tomorrow my son says we wipe out the old computer and try reloading
everything.
If that doesn't work, it's off to the shop, if that doesn't fix it, I
will be looking for an AMERICAN made computer full of american parts, so
I guess that will never happen so i'll go back to a pen and paper.
Anyway, Shirts are delayed a few days, they are all packed but other
info is stuck on my computer.
I did save all that info to a CD but I need a puter to make the CD work.
I don't even want to be in my daughter's room or mess with her *stuff*.
so hopefully I will get the chinks out of my old computer soon.

Frank (don't email me for a day or so.)