Re: First impressions

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: First impressions
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 07:32:50 -0700 (PDT)
--- "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net> wrote:
> I never found the stock set-up wanting,
> though I did use semi-metallic (upgraded) compounds.

I'll go a step further - my fast 1275 in my street
Bugeye has 4 wheel drums.  I keep them adjusted and
well-maintained.  I have 2 other Spridgets with front
disks.  For STREET driving, even spirited, they are
fine.  I have had them fade only once, when trying to
make them do so. The only issue I have had is getting
the adjustment dead even so that there isn't an
initial pull to one side in high speed braking just
after adjustment.

The track is another story....

=====
Ron Soave

"I strolled all alone through a fallout zone, came out with my soul untouched."