Re: No Jag for me

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: No Jag for me
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 20:53:58 +0100
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Glen,

I didn't want to rain on your parade when you mentioned getting the Jag but,
perhaps you should be real glad you passed it by.  If you had wanted to keep
it anything like original your wallet would have needed to be as deep as
Hades itself.  Not only that, can you just imagine the questions Rob would
have had to have answered 'cause no one else would reply!  <smile>
IMHO you have done the right thing, dry the eyes, have a night of regret on
the bourbon and look at the slowly shrinking dollars in your pocket that are
fed to the Midget.  If you had got the Jag they just wouldn't be there by
now.

Guy R Day