curley cord and turn signal buzzer

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>, midgetsprite group <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: curley cord and turn signal buzzer
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 13:36:29 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks to all who participated in the "lets all try
and get bill b. straightened out AGAIN, event."
Happily the suggestions worked. I now have a horn that
is close to the center of the steering wheel and a
turn signal buzzer that actually is loud enough to
scare small children and dogs.(notice I cleverly left
out cats, since nothing I can do scares them) None of
the wires smoke since the installation so I guess
everything is hooked up correctly.

Next project: Get the cat restrictor (tonneau cover)
modified to fit the taller seats and roll bar and
braces.

Thanks again, bill b.