Re: towing a bugeye

Subject: Re: towing a bugeye
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 17:24:34 -0500
Cc: type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Unfortunately, not this time. I had set a goal for myself, I wanted to pay off
my house, the last of my owed debt. The place where my wife, my daughter and
myself all work, is in real
rough water right now, and I didn't want to lose the roof over my head. Anyway,
I accomplished that last month. NOW I can put funds into my Frogeye, without
taking anything away from
the family needs. I would love to come up that way, and meet many of the list
members that Robert Houston has had the opportunity to meet. If you guys can
take him, you might be able
to put up with me. Thank you for asking, I have had this question posed by
several others off list. It is nice to know that there are folks out there that
want to meet you face to
face. Then again, maybe they are wanting a shot or three of that good tequila I
always keep on hand............ <BG>