Winterie Christmas Day...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Winterie Christmas Day...
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 12:25:37 -0800 FILETIME=[C95AF680:01C2AC53]
My fellow LBC'ers....

Beautiful day, 35 degrees and dry streets.  What more could I ask for.
Bugeye's blocked by 18 inches of snow (besides being in Klamath Falls)...the
TR8 gets elected for my annual Christmas Day cruise.

Off to the two-bit car was for a quick rinse.  Chamois 'er off, drop the top
and down the road I go.  Heater lever in the full down position, collar up
to keep me neck warm and hat on my bald head to keep it warm; braided pony
tail flapping in the breeze....  What a bitchin' ride.

Hope you did the same, weather permitting, of course.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

WFO Herb
Grants Pass, Oregon
Keep the sicky side down!