list uproat(no lbc)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: list uproat(no lbc)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 06:44:50 -0800
Lest there be any misunderstanding,  I love the list, own much of my
successes with the bugeye and Morris to the list and have met many wonderful
people through the list.  I just don't have time for double postings that
were getting more numerous.  I guess I mis-understood the consequence of
staying on the regular list and adding the mod list as well.  It looks like
staying on the un-moderated list and dropping the mod-list has stopped the
double postings and still delivers me all the technical and all the kitty
litter as well.  That was my goal.  Time for the former and delete key for
the latter as needed.

I love this list, and send thanks to you Mark from the bottom of my rust
free floorpans.

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye