Re: Painting over Waxoyl?

To: "Tim L. Creger" <timlc@agr.state.ne.us>, Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Painting over Waxoyl?
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:07:05 -0800
Tim,

There are modern seam sealers that cure and are paintable. Check your local
auto paint store, but my favorite is a brushable seam sealer that comes in
a quart can. You can use an acid (flux) brush to apply it. If you do a
proper job, it will look like the original when painted over. It's gray in
color, dries quickly and is easy to apply.

Gerard

If I were to remove this inhibitor, which appears to