The solution ( list stuff; no lbc )

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: The solution ( list stuff; no lbc )
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 17:03:30 -0500
The mod list has been around for about a year.  Why aren't more people using
it?  It seems to me that the experts are there for you and if you have a
need, your question will be answered.  No BS.  The real bonus must be that
no one gets to gripe!!!

For those of you that are unhappy, instead of griping and sniping, how about
thinking positive and making some positive suggestions??  It sounds like MJB
is going the extra mile to try to present options to people.  I opted for
verbose and mod.  Now I'm going to get verbose and mod and mod.  I can live
with that.  I'm a guest here after all.  But for myself, I was happy being
subscribed to both.

I've seen my life pass before my eyes several times and I have a more
relaxed view of life than some.  I can listen to ( or delete ) ramblings on
guns, beer Zappa, Monty P., cats and other topics; but listening to people
raining on parades, I find annoying.  I don't make much time in my day for
that.

In a similar manner to the way we post "( guns - no lbc)", could we
introduce the code word "gripe", "complaining", "whining" or some such word
so that I can forward them automatically to my deletion folder??  ( I
actually just set that up, so any msgs from the verbose list with those
words in the subject should be deleted without me having to intervene. )