Re: [midgetsprite] For Larry M.'s new home

To: Chris Kotting <ckotting@core.com>, David Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] For Larry M.'s new home
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 16:30:31 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
You are entirely welcome to stay exactly where you are??

And I only took psych for education, I am not a psychologist, I merely play
with their computers.

In the computer world, telling someone "Don't Do It" guarntees that they
will not attempt any such action.

Larry

(well, until you walk away, anyway)

--On Wednesday, December 4, 2002 16:10 -0500 Chris Kotting

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
 --Mark Twain