Buying 1275 engine parts

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Buying 1275 engine parts
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 17:43:13 -0500
Hi, Ray -
I intended to make it to Encounter, but I had a business commitment that
interfered and I couldn't get out of that.  Sorry I missed it, but I'll be
there next year if possible.

"Just over the hill from me in Tennessee" is 500 miles.    :^)

Forgot to mention in my original post that I am building a stock engine, with
no performance modifications.    So far, very little response (only yours) to
my question about where to buy 1275 engine parts, and who to avoid.   How
'bout Moss?    Anybody have any problems with their parts lately?

Thanks,
Steve Byers
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G
Havelock, NC