Re: Ebay Innocenti and type79 website

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Ebay Innocenti and type79 website
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 11:24:11 -0500
Cc: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Said he didn't have the time due to an out of state job.

I don't want to go into any more detail about this publicly for obvious reasons.
After this is settled I will let anyone interested know what transpired.

In the meantime, I am waiting to see if he makes good on statements he made
during his irate call to me on Sunday. If the matter remains unresolved, there
are a number of worthwhile legal avenues available to me.

If anyone has DSL you might want to visit my website. It's not all that special
but I think it looks pretty good considering all I had to work with was the
netcom website wizard.

dE from stirBtsuJ gave me some good suggestions to make more user friendly, but
haven't had the time to fool with it since I created it.

Finally, thank you everyone for your concern about this problem.

As for the last statement in the original email. I know it was written in jest
but I guess I should say that no one should get involved and do anything
illegal,
immoral, unethical, or whatever. I'm not too concerned about how this is going
play out.

Thanks again,

Jay F
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/