Re: Speedwell Bonnet?

To: "chuck" <chuckc@attglobal.net>, "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speedwell Bonnet?
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 15:57:03 -0400
ok-ok-ok!  yes it is a speedwell bonnet.  i spoke with the owner at the gold
cup races at vir where they honored healey this year.  i had my bugeye there
too!  this car is not a speedwell car.  but the bonnet is a real one.  it
was found in rather poor shape locally he told me.  the owner likes the
"race car look" but it is a street car through and through.
actually the pictures do it well as it does not look that sharp in person(no
offense intended!).   he has all his numbers and such on magnetic material
and now the one for the front just will not stick to the fiberglass for some
silly reason!  lol!

chuck.
still working on shrinking "me".....c.