Fw: Email - no LBC - There is no attachment - Picture is in E-mail Body

To: "Elrod,Cathy" <Cathy.Elrod@tridenttech.edu>, "nick sabetto" <nsabetto@hotmail.com>, <pknpa@earthlink.net>, <reservations@jekyllclub.com>, "Brad Whitsel" <bwhitsel@hotmail.com>, "Jim Murray" <jim.murray@tfxmarine.com>, <timmurray4@comcast.net>, <lheiny@ilso.army.mil>, <KPMccull@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Email - no LBC - There is no attachment - Picture is in E-mail Body
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 09:16:54 -0400
Thought I would make everyone's day. I got sick when I saw this horrific =
crime.  I am on this like a fly on poop trying to get some animal rights =
group interested and aware of this horrific cruelty to animals =
situation.  This is not because of our drought - man caused this.  I =
imagine the rest of the herd(s) look exactly like this poor thing.  How =
she ever gave birth to this baby is beyond me.  This is nothing but =
starvation by a farmer.  Wish me luck.  I have contacted PETA and a Farm =
Animal Sanctuary in PA and they are working on this.  I sent a Letter to =
the Editor of the Post and Courier Newspaper (Charleston) today after =
waiting awhile (this was in the 27th September issue) for someone to =
come forward about this situation and take these animals away from this =
farmer.  Not one soul has come forward so I am going to give it a try to =
stop this.  Wish me luck!

Bev Cleary

----- Original Message -----=20