RE: Elkhart Lake

To: "David Woerpel" <dwoerpel@wi.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Elkhart Lake
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 16:23:34 -0500
Dave:

That was your green Sprite? WOW. That's all I can say.

>From the fact that everything else on the car appears perfect, can I assume
that is is normal for the steering wheel to be slightly canted towards the
outside of the car?  I noticed this on both your car the Speedwell. I had
always thought ths was a defect in my car, and wondered about it. Seeing it
on a perfect car was a relief.

I sat next to Bill Emerson at Saturday night's dinner. One of those people
you can listen to for hours. If he writes like he talks, "The Healey Book"
is a must-have.

I had a great time, also. Too bad I didn't get a chance to say hello.

Phil Vanner