Thicko Village at ELVF-Road America

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thicko Village at ELVF-Road America
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 21:37:28 -0500
Y'all,

Thicko Village at ELVF will be (supposedly) the 4th island up from the
Marshalling Lane. It will be roped off for us. For those of you unfamiliar
with RA, you enter the paddock, pass the north paddock, and start up a steep
hill. You'll see the Marshalling Lane on your left, and the Village will be
4 islands up from that on the left. There'll be a number of motorhomes, and
enclosed trailers, so, if we can, let's make a courtyard in the middle of
island 4 with contiguos canopies. Also, if there's space available on island
5 or 5, don't be shy about snatchng it up. We're gonna need a lot of room.

I encourage any and all of you with Healeys (and all the rest of "youse
guys"  to join us this weekend... it would be nice to have us all gathered
nearby... so, please consider this a personal invitation to join our party.
We'll be serving lunch every day. The THicktones will be playing for a bit
during the welcome party at the track Friday night.

John Sprinzel will be in our company much of the weekend, so please stop by
and introduce yourselves.

WST
Flounder
Team Thicko