Austin Healey Band/response..

To: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Subject: Austin Healey Band/response..
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 08:19:47 -0400
Cc: "'team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
hey check this out, i got a response!
-----Original Message-----
From Bonnie & Kevin [mailto:bonniegarrigan at tds.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 6:40 PM
To: Kansa, Robert
Subject: Re: Austin Healey Band

Hi Robert,
Sorry to say, we didn't name the band after the car.  To be honest, I don't
know how exactly we ended up with the name.  For some reason, some of the
band members thought it fit our type of music (variety, some country, some
older rock, etc.).  Which really, being that it's an English car, that
probably wasn't an intelligent decision! Ha!
One thing I do know however, is that there is a band in the Minneapolis/St.
Paul area that is also called Austin Healey (we've bumped into eachother on
some advertising).  I don't know what type of band they are, but maybe they
actually own an AH!
Take care,
Bonnie