Re: Bugeye brakes

To: Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, Rich Hill <richard.hill@sri.com>
Subject: Re: Bugeye brakes
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 10:17:10 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Fellows,
   Perhaps the problems lies with the pivot bolt that
holds the pedals in place up under the dash since both
the clutch and brake pedals are affected.  Disconnnect
the pedal at the clevis for the brake push rod and try
to move the pedal and see what you get.  Same with the
clutch.  I've seen these bolts become so cruded up
that the brake pedal won't move resulting a minor
accident.

Bob