Re: Brake Problem or Just Drum Brakes

To: "Myles Winbigler" <mwinbigler@worldnet.att.net>, "Moomaw, Mike" <Mike.Moomaw@usi.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Problem or Just Drum Brakes
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 07:41:05 -0600
BTW,
 There is a Riley One point Five being offered for free on the Healey list,
it's in NO. CA somewhere. The point is that that car has bolt on 8" rear
drums and a bolt on 3.7 ratio differential....

Dave@SWCP.com Taos Garage Annex in Albuquerque
'59 AH :{)  '54 100
http://www.britishcarforum.com/TaosAnnex.htm