Re: electrical

To: Dbcooper292@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: electrical
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 12:18:33 EDT
In a message dated 9/3/02 11:48:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Dbcooper292@aol.com writes:

> Thanks, the gearbox I'm referring to is a little plastic thing on top the
> left front fender in front of the pedal box top.  Cables screw into the
> back
> and front and it looks like the kind of thing that would convert K to mph
> on
> a dual-market car.  I just don't understand the need for wires.

OH!  THAT thing!  That is a counter that lights a light on the dash after a
certain amount of miles, to warn you that the EGR valve needs to be replaced.
 Part of the emissions crap.  It had been removed from my car before I got
it.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget