Re: OSHIT 1500 Tranny weekend update

To: bugeye15@hotmail.com, macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OSHIT 1500 Tranny weekend update
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 10:41:45 EDT
In a message dated 9/1/02 10:40:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bugeye15@hotmail.com writes:

> Sorry to hear about your motor troubles Larry!!
> Wish I could have been there to help, but got stuck working overtime again.
> Thanks to all that helped pull my "little" Bugeye's motor!!

- - - - - - - - - - -

Brian,

While Larry was out picking up the replacement engine, chuck and I manhandled
your engine out of the frame.  Dave and I unhooked all the last few bits that
were still connected, things like the oil cooler, temp and oil pressure gauge
senders, etc.  Then, taking a clue from Frank C., chuck gave a big yank and
had the engine sitting on the steering rack.  We pulled it the rest of the
way out and it is now on the floor, awaiting a LOT of work.  There is a hole
in the tranny bell housing!

Well, don't worry, chuck can fix anything!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'75 Midget "The Project"