RE: Cockpit Cover

To: "'Red Midget'" <redmidget72@yahoo.com>, "'type79@ix.netcom.com'" <type79@ix.netcom.com>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Cockpit Cover
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 14:13:08 -0500
I made one for my Porsche convertible, easy to do.  I used a fabric called
sunbrella, its expensive stuff used on boats, but it will last many, many
years.  Many fabric shops can special order it.  The Midget doesn't sit
outside nearly as often, but I'll probably make one for it soon.

Bob
'74 Midget
'90 944S2 Cab