I decided to eBay the 74

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: I decided to eBay the 74
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 11:00:59 -0400
I was on my way to the flying field yesterday to knock the dust off of my R/C
plane and I kept having these really weird feelings like I should be doing
something else.  I was thinking that I needed to work on my boat and get it
ready to put in, pack some stuff that sold on eBay, and work on the 74 or the
Bugeye. I had done a little wrenching on the Midget on Saturday. I think that
I defeated Lord Lucas in a battle for light and power! It cranks over, the
genny light goes out and it stays running now.

I then thought that I was getting diverted again by the 74. I keep telling
myself that I am going to get the Bugeye back on the road this year but I
always find something else to work on... I decided to move the 74 on to its
next owner before I get too attached to it. It is listed and has had about 250
hits since Sunday evening.

You might recall my plan was to use the other side of the garage to hold all
the junk so there would be room to work on the Bugeye. Well, I'm really going
to do that... Yes sir, that's my plan fer sure! Now, instead of 20 things that
need to be done to the 74, I only have about 300 things to do to the Bugeye.

Tell me I made the right choice... If you don't think so, please don't rub it
in!

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1974 Midget