RE: Now DMSO, Was Sidecurtains

To: "'Paul A. Asgeirsson'" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>, "'Ankitterer@aol.com'" <Ankitterer@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Now DMSO, Was Sidecurtains
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 10:20:31 -0500
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Like Paul said, DMSO is good stuff!  We use it on cuts, punctures and other
sacrificial gestures made to the MG gods, Porsche gods, sailboat gods,
roofing gods, gutter cleaning gods, etc.  Bottom line is put this stuff on a
cut, puncture, burn, bruise, etc, very quickly after the wound was
inflicted, and it will heal much faster, probably won't bruise at all, and
won't get infected.  The quicker you put it on, the better the effect.
Don't know how it works, but it does.  I recommend the cream kind, as the
roller kind with pure DMSO will make the skin itch a bit.

Bob
'74 Midget
'90 Porsche 944S2 Cab