Re: Spridget Summit on a Sunless Sunday -0400

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Spridget Summit on a Sunless Sunday -0400
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:39:46 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
LOL, Jf.

I just got back from the dentist's office and
could use a good punch in the jaw. Maybe
that's the kind of oral surgery I need. And,
very "inexpensive" at that!!

Took the damn "post" out. I'm going with
a temporary 'till I've learned more about implants. Had it with this for
the time
being. Ruined the whole damn weekend
and then some. Infected the gum, etc.
Gotta find a better way, here!

I am going to have a buddy forward
some pictures of the Frog and my
amazingly well preserved and handsome
self to Gerard and ask him to post these
in the "friends" section of his great site
temporarily until I can take better ones.

Catch my post on RBH's testosterone
level and hairy ears? Heh, heh, heh!!!
A "low ball" post if there ever was one!

Glad you guys had a good time and yeah,
on the one hand I would have liked to have been there; on the other, I
wouldn't have been much fun to have been around
yesterday afternoon.

And codeine does not make for "sharpness" of mind or reaction time!

But I do want to get up there and meet
you Jf and see the Innocenties, so I'm
holding on to the directions and hopin'
for a nice day in May when it is mutually
convenient.

Cap'n. Bob
    '60 :{)