Re: Baltimore Washington Parkway (no LBC)

To: chuckc@attglobal.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Baltimore Washington Parkway (no LBC)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 11:09:53 EDT
In a message dated 4/28/02 9:26:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
chuckc@attglobal.net writes:

> To do this, coming from the South, do I start around to the East,
> leave the 95/495 on I-295 which then seems to become just
> plain old 295 (No "I") and then follow it north till it crosses
> I-495/95 north of DC, and then get back oin I-495/95 to
> continue on up toward Jersey?

- - - - - - - - - - - -

I haven't gotten thru all of my weekend e-mails yet, so I don't know if you
got an answer.

YES.  Stay on I-95 North (which is also I-495 at that point) and follow the
signs for the BWP.  It is I-295, just after crossing the W. Wilson Bridge.

When you get near Baltimore, look for I-895 (Harbor Tunnel Thruway) to the
East (It may be listed as North, but it goes East).

I-895 takes you thru the Harbor Tunnel and dumps you right back on I-95.

Safe trip!!!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget