Re: Travelin' Nawth - no LBC; need directions!

To: chuckc@attglobal.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Travelin' Nawth - no LBC; need directions!
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 19:13:39 EDT
Chuck,

If you're not towing anything, I'd recommend the NJ Tunpike to the Pallisades
Parkway to 287 to the Saw Mill Expressway to 684 to 84.  The Pallisades and
Saw Mill are a bit more "scenic" and traffick doesn't seem as bad as going
through the city.  Getting from the NJT to the Pallisades is a little tricky,
though, and although I know where to go when I'm driving it, I'd have a tough
time telling you how to do it.  Maybe some of the NJ guys can help you out.
Rick