Re: Bugeye Wiring Questions

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Wiring Questions
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 16:38:36 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I don't know what these wires are.  I have replaced every wire,
one-for-one, with the old harness, and verified it with the wiring diagram.

Then I have these two brown wires left over.

The green one under the hood is, no doubt, for the heater blower, which I
currently have out of the car (along with just about everything else).

Thanks.

Chas Douglass