Re: NM listers info

To: Patricia.Sauthoff@Colorado.EDU, froggi60@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: NM listers info
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 17:54:55 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 04/18/2002 3:27:51 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Patricia.Sauthoff@Colorado.EDU writes:

> It looks like my little car is moving back to New Mexico, where I got her.
> > >I've been accepted to graduate school in Santa Fe and was wondering if

Cool Patricia!  I visted St Johns some time ago...1969 I believe! I was in my
65 MG Midget too!  One of my first road trips as a college student.  A friend
was a student there.

I hope you are getting campus housing.  The cost of living in Sante Fe is
tremendous.  Even higher than were Jay F. lives!

I know there are some TR folks in Albuquerque, and a fellow with a very
cherry 59 MG sedan (ZF?).  I wont be at the Las Cruces show unfortunately,
because I have to go entertain some customers that Saturday in Milford, CT.
I do hope to hook up with Jayand Capt. Bob that week end. (sounds like a rock
group, no?).

I think I still have a friend or two in the ABQ area too, should you need any
help.

Congratulations, and let us know when you get moved!

Robert Houston

"The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and
bear arms.' If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of
the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.'"
-<A HREF="http://www.quoteland.com/author.asp?AUTHOR_ID=806";>Ken Konecki</A>,
July 27, 1992