Re: photos of Meejit radio console

To: Geoff Branch <gjbranch@attbi.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: photos of Meejit radio console
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:25:59 -0400
I guess nobody noticed the note Mark added to the bottom of your original
post??

The Team.net servers have PHOTO SPACE. Nothing in them at the moment tho. So
through Mark some bucks and take advantae of this space

ftp://ftp.team.net is the address.

Larry

On 4/17/02 2:59 PM, "Geoff Branch" <gjbranch@attbi.com> made the profound
revelation: