Re: The Edge of Darkness

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Edge of Darkness
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 21:33:29 -0400
Hey Mark,

While I realize the convenience of having the lists on all the time, and
what a pain it is to have the server down, get back to the, uh hem, Spit,
when you need to. I know we all appreciate the work you do to keep this
running (I have lost my mail server for a 3 day outage once in the last
year, hacked) and it sucks, but spring is upon us and the BS content of the
lists goes down and the driving goes up.

So go for the drive, then stay up late at night working on the server,
believe me I have ;-)

Thanks again for the lists!!!!

Larry